Ways to give
There are two offerings taken on a weekly basis at Community CRC. The first offering is for the Ministries of Community CRC and the second offering is for various causes that our church supports.
During the Church closure, the following donation methods are currently in place:
- Sign up for automatic monthly giving (pre-authorized remittance a.k.a. PAR). This is the preferred method of giving at this time. We encourage you to sign up for our Pre-Authorized Remittance program.
Download a registration form
- Mail your donations to Community Christian Reformed Church.
- The mail is being checked and secured in the church regularly as circumstances allow.
- Deposits will be made on a regular basis as circumstances allow.
- At this time, please send cheques only – no cash, no vouchers.
- Be sure to indicate if you are supporting the church budget, diaconate, or capital fund.
- Be sure to include your envelope number OR name and address so that we can properly record for donation receipt purposes.
- Church mailing address:
1275 Bleams Road,
Kitchener, Ontario L2E 3X6
- For second collections not tied directly to Community CRC, you can either donate directly to the ministries and agencies we support each week (a link will also be provided each week in the bulletin) or included with your mailed in donation. If you mail it to CCRC, please be sure to clearly indicate which cause you are supporting.
Have questions? Contact your community deacon.