In-Person Worship Schedule
- November 1: Communities 7, 11, and 13
- November 8: Communities 2, 5, and 9
- November 15: Communities 6, 8, and 14
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read through our list of answers to commonly asked questions.
Prior to Sunday
- Register on Eventbrite using the link emailed to you - this is how we will make sure to stay within our seating capacity
If it is your Community’s week this link will be sent to your email early in the week. If there are still spaces available on Friday, the link to register will be sent out with the bulletin so anyone can register. You can also visit http://communitycrc.eventbrite.com on Fridays to see if there are any spaces still available for the upcoming Sunday.
On Sunday morning
- Try to come a little bit earlier than usual
It will take some time to check-in and be ushered to your seat. There may even be a line to get in the door! Everyone must enter through the main doors under the drive-through. Please do not linger in the foyer, an usher can take you to your seat right away.
- Bring a face mask to wear and an order of service if you would like it, but leave your beverages at home
Everyone will be required to wear a face mask. Some face masks will be available at church if you do not have one. There will be no printed bulletins or hymnals – you can view the bulletin on your mobile device or print it off for yourself at home before you come. At this time there will be no eating or drinking permitted in the sanctuary.
- Prior to entering the building - either at home or in your car - have each person fill out the online COVID-19 screening form
The link to this form can be found in the confirmation email that Eventbrite will send you or in the bulletin email that is sent out on Fridays. If you’re having trouble with this, someone at the door can help you.
- Check-in with the Elder and volunteers at the door
You do not need to print your registration confirmation from Eventbrite – the Elder at the door will have a list of people who have registered through Eventbrite. The volunteers will distribute hand sanitizer and face masks (if needed), verify that you have filled out the COVID screening questions, and take your temperature.
- Allow the usher to bring you to your seat
Please sit where the usher brings you and maintain physical distance from people who are not in your household.
- Enjoy worshiping in our beautiful sanctuary with the people you love!
Feel free to sing – and please keep your facemask on for the duration of the service.
There will be a place to deposit your offerings at the back of the sanctuary, or you can continue giving online.
Washrooms will be available, but please do not enter roped-off areas. Mailboxes will not be in use.
- Please exit the building immediately following the service through the doors under the drive-through
You are welcome to chat and catch up with folks outside after the service. Please remember to maintain physical distance and please keep your mask on while speaking directly to other people. Thank you!
More details about the use of the building and the protocols for worship can be found in the COVID-19 Guidelines document that was emailed to the congregation on July 10.