Community CRC is “growing in relationship with God, each other and our community.” How?
God calls us to live the Christian life not alone, but in community. Seeking to encourage each other in the faith, each person in the congregation is part of one of 12 geographically-defined “Communities” which, in turn, are divided into smaller and more intimate “Small Groups" for the purposes of fellowship, pastoral care, discipleship and mission.
- November 17, 2019 Study Guide
- November 3, 2019 Study Guide
- October 20, 2019 Study Guide
- October 6, 2019 Study Guide
- September 22, 2019 Study Guide